Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Trevor & Tylar Wedding

This is definitely a wedding I will remember for a long time. :) Trevor was a friend from High School, and now lives right down the road from me. Having his wedding in Altamont was definitely one of the easiest trips I have ever made, since the church was literally 1/10 a mile from my house.

A wedding, as you know, is extremely stressful, and when your big day finally arrives you pray that everything goes the way you planned on, and everyone has a good time. Tylar's plans quickly changed when her and Trevor made their way to the exit. Two steps from the aisle, and Tylar lost her footing and took the plunge. But thankfully her new husband was there to give her the helping hand. Both laughing as she got up, it was definitely a great way to start a marriage! I mean look at all the analogies that could be filled in there. The husband offering a helping hand to his wife. Starting off a marriage with laughter. Doesn't get much better than that, am I right brides? :)






1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete