Friday, June 11, 2010

Travis & Kara Engagement

My first shoot in Charleston, IL. This was definitely a great one to start out on. Travis and Kara were a blast to shoot with, and they made my job super easy too! It was almost as if the two of them had done modeling school or something, I would snap a photo, and just like that they changed their stance, facial expression, turned their head, and so on! I barely had to say anything to them during the shoot. I just lifted my camera, and snapped away. :)

Aside from the ease of the shoot, Travis and Kara were just a lot of fun! My goal in every shoot is to capture real emotion. Even though the picture may be posed, real emotion can come out even in a posed picture. And there were a lot of laughs this night, that's for sure! lol




No comments:

Post a Comment