Wednesday, July 14, 2010

SO BUSY!

I haven't had the chance to update my blog in weeks! When I first started doing photography as a job, I thought to myself, if I do a number of weddings a year, and handful of seniors, how busy could I really be?

Well, let me tell you...BUSY!! Extremely busy! It's definitely getting stressful, but it still feels amazing to be doing this as a job! I love every minute of it, even during these busy stressful periods. Seniors, Familes, and Weddings are coming in like crazy right now, and I can barely keep up, but I guess if I wasn't on my toes, the job wouldn't be interesting. ;)

I promise to update my blog soon with more pictures. Please be patient with me. lol

Until then, you can go to:

www.facebook.com/steffenharrisphotography
or
www.steffenharris.com to see some new pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment