Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Wedding: Jamie & Doug

Could it get any hotter? I show up at the church at around 10 a.m. and I immediately start sweating...it's 10 a.m.!!! But while it was hot outside, it made it all the better going inside to a nice cool church where Jamie and Doug were to wed. Doing their engagement session, and their daughter's baby session, and being friends of my wife, I felt like I had known the two of them all my life. Both of them are some of the nicest people I have met (And Jamie can cook a killer dinner. Nothing like a meeting for wedding prices and getting a dinner out of it. lol). But the wedding went great, awesome weather outside, minus the heat, and an awesome reception, Dough and Jamie's wedding was "Great Success" as Borat would put it. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment