Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Danielle & Shaun Engagement

This was definitely a fun and interesting engagement session. The shoot took place at Red Hill State Park up by Olney. Shaun's relation at one time owned a lot of where the park is until they sold it to the state, and the foundation of the original cabin where his relation lived was still their. So, at least to them, those pictures will mean something. And I'm definitely a fan of that. :)

They also brought their little dog with them too, and I think we were walking way too much for her liking, because as the session when on, her little feet just couldn't keep up with us anymore. I even think she got to the point where she just gave up, and wanted someone to carry her along. And then to top it off, we finished with some pictures by the lake at sunset. As I was finding an angle to shoot from, we noticed the geese were circling above, making lots of noise. Didn't understand this, till I looked down and realized I was about a foot away from the nest. Maybe next time, I'll try to be a little more aware of my surroundings. lol I get too concerned about finding the right angle, I don't even thing to look.

Finally on our way back up to the vehicle, to top the evening off, a lady was taking some pictures of plants. She then proceeds to ask if she can take a picture of us walking on the sidewalk. Seeing that the reason I take pictures is because I like to be behind the camera, I opted out, and Danielle and Shaun were kind of confused as to why this lady would want a picture of them. The moment definitely tops the creepy chart, for sure. lol




No comments:

Post a Comment