Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ramsey High School Prom

This was a fun opportunity that came up for me. I actually never expected to be doing a prom session, until this year when I got an email for my prom rates. After the class voted, I was selected to do their prom pictures. So back to the ol' stomping grounds I went, and it's just pretty cool how somethings never change, from the looks to the smells, so many memories flashed back walking into that gym. But one memory that I would want to forget is how hot that gym got, especially on humid days. It had just rained the before the prom, and humidity was UP!

The backdrop was set on the stage, and to keep the lights from being a nuisance to the dancing, they shut the stage curtains, so the temperature rose almost immediately. At one point, all the seniors present wanted a big group picture. That made for a nice warm moment for everyone as sweat beads started to fall. :)

All in all, it was a great time. I hope that I can continue to shoot for my old school, but either way, it was definitely an awesome opportunity.



No comments:

Post a Comment