Monday, May 3, 2010

Heather & Nick Engagement

This was definitely one of the most confusing engagement sessions I had done. I was definitely not all there mentally this day. When I told Heather and Nick to meet me at the courthouse in Effingham, I waited for them at the government building downtown (with the columns), some reason thinking that was the courthouse. After 15 minutes of waiting, I thought I would drive around the block, and then it hit me that the building I was waiting at was definitely not the courthouse. :)

That was instance number 1, number 2; driving to our second location, I wasn't paying attention to the stop sign coming up, ended up stopping halfway out in the intersection...oops.

Other than that, it was a great session. Lots of fun, and laughs (mostly at my expense), and the sun was very friendly that day. I prefer warmer pictures, I don't know why, I just find something calming about warm pictures. And the evening sun was casting an orange glow on the trees and the sky, it was perfect!






No comments:

Post a Comment